The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

Other than words, it should be?

If it isn't words, what is it?

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

Fish in a tree! How can that be?

Is it is or is it ain't a sentence?

Reply to
Adam Funk

Superglue.

Yes.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew L. Martin

"Tonto Goldstein" wrote

This thread has given me an earworm!

"Freedom's just anotherword's for nothing left to lose..."

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

That isn't even the line.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..." -Janis Joplin

"anotherword's" is not a word.

IN OTHER WORDS, learn the language before you expound quotes.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Sorry, not into suck-mo-cash Apple.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Dancing?

That's why it's not an _eidetic_ earworm, but rather mondegreenish.

Of course not, it's a possessive.

^---upon (I'm assuming here that you aren't referring to the octothorpe key on your new iPhone, because we know it can't quote by pasting anyway...)

Dave

Reply to
David DeLaney

Want to try again? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew L. Martin

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in news:Xrrhi.3$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe02.lga:

I actually know this one, and without using Teh Google. Damned hippie parents!

Reply to
Shelly

You're full of shit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Not particularly.

Bullshit.

Not only is the contraction the way she sang it, but she also wrote it that way. In other words, idiot, YOU couldn't be more wrong if YOU tried.

Reply to
Spurious Response

So you're a Microshit kind of guy?

-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Reply to
Chris McGonnell

"Sunday Morning Coming Down."

-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Reply to
Chris McGonnell

Right. And you're not trolling from alt.religion.kibology, either. If you're NOT a troll, Kris Kristofferson might show you his royalty checks.

But I'm betting you're pathetically trolling us.

-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Reply to
Chris McGonnell

So you were there when she wrote it? Cool!

Was that when she lived in Texas or when she lived in San Francisco?

BW

Reply to
barbara

snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It was back when she was with the Spooky Lady Sideshow. HTH and God bless.

Reply to
Shelly

Not surprisingly.

I believe that's what Matthew was saying.

"She"? You know, sometimes a name that looks like a woman's name is actually a man's.

Reply to
Doctroid

I think Spurio could be more wrong, though not necessarily by trying. Let's watch and find out.

I have a feeling that's not the part Spurio is wrong about.

BW

Reply to
barbara

She was a Texas gal!

Reply to
Spurious Response

Spurious Response wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Born in Brownsville, in fact. HTH and God bless.

Reply to
Shelly