The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:27:03 -0400, Robert Lieblich

Al Dentι
Add pictures here
βœ–

Okay, so "whomsnoever". Got it.
Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
βœ–
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:55:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney) wrote:

You got "snowed in" by that one too. :-]
Add pictures here
βœ–
[snip whomsowhatever]

Ceiling cat is watching your profligate flagellation.
Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Add pictures here
βœ–

Yeah, whatever.
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.

IFYPFY.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:23:10 -0400, Robert Lieblich

Brilliant. Including the sig, which got snipped... :-]
Add pictures here
βœ–
Robert Lieblich wrote:

ITYM "Y'all".
HTH HAND BBQ WTF
--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
βœ–
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:23:10 -0400, Robert Lieblich

I suspect you've made quite a few people here happy by inferring that ignorance is sufficient justification for incorrect usage.
Add pictures here
βœ–

The only ignorance I see here is yours, toward perfectly normal language shift.
Feel free to make yourself feel unhappy about it; I promise that won't ruin my day.
Add pictures here
βœ–

In exactly what way is it possible for one to be "ignorant toward" something? Is English your first language?

You appear to have grossly overestimated your importance in the matter. Has this tendency to exhibit an inflated sense of self-worth caused you problems in the past?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Buy a dictionary; I'm bored with you already.
I can only hope that you're posting either from the engineering or the religious groups; you obviously know nothing at all about the English language.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Can't explain it, huh? I see.

I'm posting in a Usernet chat room, same as you. Are you new to this stuff?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Oh! A troll-like response!
How surprising.
How about your giving an explanation for requiring me to discuss "ignorant toward", when what I wrote was "ignorance toward", troll?
Just bugger off, eh?

How un-troll-like.
I've been doing this since before Usenet was Usenet. Your use of "usernet" and "chat room" speaks volumes.
βœ–

I, also, was not aware that ignorance was a vector quantity. Can I see the circuit diagram please?

last Friday?

Oh. Last August.

That's because of the new meaning-unpacking plug-in modules they're putting in newsreaders now. Kids these days ... why, there are people here who could tell you about reading news on an ABACUS.

Check me here, guys, is that a _challenge_?
Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
βœ–
wrote in message

Golly. I can see that you're a really clever chappie, and that I should never even try to discuss things with you.
'Bye, now.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Is that twice now that you said you were leaving?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Jeez... grow the fuck up already.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:29:13 -0700, JackShephard

I'll take that as "yes," then.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Once Twice Three times a troll bait