The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

Shelly wrote:

That *will* not help.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:49:21 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

She was a Texas gal!

Born in Brownsville, in fact. HTH and God bless.
--
Shelly (a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction)
On 2007-06-30, Shelly wrote:

Was she caught smoking in the boys' room?
--
I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, [my daughter] will come to me
and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press

Where else would she smoke?
--
Shelly

You're thinking of Motley Crue in that one song that goes:
Could be the Wookie 'n the school book store. AT THE Check-out counter and I got bored Teacher was lookin' for me all around Two hours later you know where I was found Smokin' in the boys room Smokin' in the boys room Teacher don't you fill me up with your rules Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school
On 2007-07-02, Terri wrote:

Did they ever give the New York Dolls credit for their dressing-up idea?
And what about Marilyn Manson --- he stole all his good ideas from Alice Cooper, who was much more talented, and funnier, and appeared on the Muppets? Huh? GET OFFA MY LAWN!
--
Leila: "I don't think he knows."
Agent Rogersz: "Increase the voltage."

This is news to you?
What state was the guy who wrote the song from?
BW
snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Texas, Brownsville, actually.
Matthew
On 2007-07-01, snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Oxford.
--
Nam Sibbyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla
pendere, et cum illi pueri dicerent: beable beable beable; respondebat
snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Or was it when she was on the roof taking vitamin shots with Bette Midler?
--

Now with even more of the same as before!

Not surprisingly.

I believe that's what Matthew was saying.

"She"? You know, sometimes a name that looks like a woman's name is actually a man's.
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.

I think Spurio could be more wrong, though not necessarily by trying. Let's watch and find out.

I have a feeling that's not the part Spurio is wrong about.
BW
snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Oh, I assure you, Spurio's very wrong on the pronoun front.
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.
Doctroid wrote:

That, too.
Matthew (Bobby Sue, is that you?)
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?

"Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose..." -Janis

Still wrong.
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:03:32 -0700, Spurious Response

"Another" is an adjective, not a pronoun, dumbass.
BW
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 09:49:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Yet, that IS the lyric, dipshit.

You STILL claim that's what Janis wrote?