The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

IFYEquivalencyFY. HTH and God bless.
--
Shelly

It is not a word in that case either, idiot.

Wrong. It would never be stated as in example #2.
On 2007-07-01, Spurious Response wrote:

It certainly could be thus expressed in this here kibological BBS.
--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.

Anotherwords, You're Allowed.
--oTTo--

You religious funatics make me laugh.
Glad we're doing a good job. That'll be $20 SAIT, please.
--
I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, [my daughter] will come to me
and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press

What's a "funatic"?
If you say it's a portmanteau that combines "fundametalist" with "lunatic" to wacky effect, I'll be obligated to ask you which AM talk-radio host first sent that delicious shiver down your spine by using it.
On 2007-07-05, Kevin S Wilson wrote:

I assumed it was a portmanteau of "fun" and "lunatic".

Is "fundametalist" a heavy metal fundamentalist?
--
You have to hang your coat *somewhere*.

It looks to me like a combination of "fundamentalist" and "fanatic". It could also just be a case of spelling "fanatic" is it is pronounced (at least by most of those I hear say it).
This leads to another question: Why does "fanatic" have an accent on the second syllable, but "lunatic" has it on the first and third?
Bill
---------------------------------------------------------------- Reverse parts of the user name and ISP name for my e-address
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:30:16 -0400, Bill McCray

Well, you don't have to get all fanatical about it. You can get lunatical, however, if you like.
There... that equalizes them.

Your feet must be killing you. With the high blood pressure, that explains why you're cranky.
Less salt and sit down!
Thanks, Don
Mark Wallace wrote:

If'n yer gonna psot from AUE y'all rawlly should call it a "programme", what with bein' Englysshe, and all.
--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
On 2007-06-16, Mark Wallace wrote:

You get paid for this?

I find hard to believe anyone could think we're this stupid, Mark old chap.

At least he's a happy fish.
--oTTo--

I don't think very nice it to make fun of Russian student engineers. Nationality has no difference to do math ability.

In space Russian computer entertain YOU.
No wait. Eu disse aquele errado.
On 2007-06-15, Otto Bahn wrote:

I wonder if it might connect to the YHBT stuff I've been tinkering with.
--
Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. We apologise for

Oh, good grief. It immediately swings back to the trollish garbage.
Switch your brain on, Sparks. It makes for more interesting discussion.

Thank you.

As someone else has already pointed out, you are absolutely correct. Nothing about my use of words hurts your reputation. The question then is: What does?

What's a sparks?

<snippety>
Don't hide your light behind a bushel, Sparks -- even if you have, as always, wired it incorrectly.

Jeez, even your nicknames are never used, and stupid.