The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

What on Earth are you talking about? Are you hearing the voices, again?

Reply to
Mark Wallace

Yes. They are both not what Usenet is.

Reply to
Mark Wallace

Well, y'all *are* chatting, and it's hardly Swilson's fault if you aren't wearing a toga.

Reply to
Shelly

It is meaningless without the context of what you call the "extra" clause -- which happens to be the part of the sentence that gives the sentence its meaning.

You are posting to alt.english.usage. If you can't take the heat...

Reply to
Mark Wallace

I dare say that there have been studies on which bits fall off first.

Reply to
Mark Wallace

He must be from North of Watford Gap.

Reply to
Mark Wallace

You don't really know what's going on here, do you?

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

I'm pretty sure his computer does it automatically. You should probably back off.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

We're not "chatting"; we're "bitching".

Reply to
Mark Wallace

"Mark Wallace" wrote

My _computer_ does that for me automatically. I'm posting to alt.engineering.electrical.

Are you trying to threaten me with a gun or something? As if!

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

His computer automatically takes the heat? Most people use air conditioners or fridges for that.

Why? Did you wire it up for him?

Reply to
Mark Wallace

Oh, good grief. It immediately swings back to the trollish garbage.

Switch your brain on, Sparks. It makes for more interesting discussion.

Reply to
Mark Wallace

You should probably speak for yourself. Alsotoo, you say that like the two things are mutually exclusive.

Reply to
Shelly

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

It almost reminds me of YHL feedback circuit I designed once.

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

Why did they skip the first four?

Reply to
Adam Funk

See the "To" line, near the top of the window, when you're composing a message? That is where *you* are posting to.

No, I'm just pleased to see you.

Reply to
Mark Wallace

Don't forget "The Yellow Rose of Texas".

Reply to
Adam Funk

There's no need to bring STDs into the discussion and/or chat and/or bitching.

Reply to
Shelly

Well, _I_ dare say that there have even been entertaining books writted about said studies.

Dave "Bill Bass & Jon Jefferson" DeLaney

Reply to
David DeLaney

The what?

Dave "clap clap" DeLaney