The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

Doctroid wrote:

Hard to believe, in'it?
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?

Not really. Sure, she was a hard-living harridan who sucked up more drugs from the rec-room floor than a Dyson, but that's no reason why she might not have come up with a memorable lyric once in a while. Even a stone-cold junkie like Keith Richards sobered up long enough to write "Cocoa slave ship, avocado fields / Solid food market down in New Orleans / Scarab sabers twirl in mid-flight / Harem with the women just around midnight."
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

Um, I think you misheard that. It's actually "down in Bur Sa'id."
¬R
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's always about your personal "brown sugar" isn't it?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Dan wrote:

This is not a response from dank. It has a small fragment of real humor in it.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
βœ–

Thumbs twiddling, cold water mixed with hot Clicking with your mouse, wondering when it's gonna stop
Thanks, Don
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 13:58:44 -0700, Spurious Response

Fine, but you haven't explained where you got the nonsense about that being the way she wrote it? WHere did you get *that* goofy idea?
BW
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

I'll put a nickel on it. He will either continue to expound on how he is right (ignorant sot that he is) or he will disappear. There isn't a chance that he will roll a million sided die and be correct.

Quite!.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
βœ–
Doctroid wrote:

He would only be wrong, wrong, wrongity wrong if he did.

Eggsactly, with bacon.

Or not.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
βœ–
Spurious Response wrote:

http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/Me-Bobby-McGee-lyrics-Janis-Joplin/DB4A0F6EDA995B334825695900340DC4
You are wrong, standing in a pool of wrong with a dozen streams of wrong flowing your way.
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong.
Care to do better research or am I going to have to taunt you further?
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
βœ–
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 00:02:42 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

I believe the canonical expression is "You are standing in a large vat of wrong that is rapidly being filled by a tanker-truck full of wrong."
It's just me and my memes these days. Please don't disturb us further.
Add pictures here
βœ–

IBYM: "You are swimming in a steaming bowl of fukk."

Me and my memes...
--oTTo--
Add pictures here
βœ–

FREE MONEY!
The ending of the film "The Magic Christian".
You are standing in a vat of nasty substances!
Do NOT dive for the cash!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Your point?

When were the divorce papers served?
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
βœ–
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:58:31 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

That imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess.

About the time I asked one too many dumb questions that I wouldn't be asking if I knew what a pain in the ass it is to be a woman.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:49:34 -0700, Spurious Response wrote:

Right. And you're not trolling from alt.religion.kibology, either. If you're NOT a troll, Kris Kristofferson might show you his royalty checks.
But I'm betting you're pathetically trolling us.
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

βœ–
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:50:16 -0400, Matthew L. Martin wrote:

"Sunday Morning Coming Down."
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

βœ–
Spurious Response wrote:

IFYPFY
--

Now with even more of the same as before!

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 21:10:18 +0930, Tonto Goldstein <"> <"> wrote:

You're an idiot. Or... in your lingo... You'reAnIdiot.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 2007-06-30, Spurious Response wrote:

It's spelt anotherwords without the greengrocer's apostrophe.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" "Freedom's just in other words nothing left to lose"
Equivalent meaning!
--
Allo, la gare d'Arboujah? Un de nos fous s'est ιchappι et a sautι
dans le train qui va arriver chez vous. Voici son signalement...