The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

There's a Bill Odd in Oz, but he seems more prominent in the representational arts. Nothing in the archives and too much in Google. You are going to clear this up, aren't you? Eh?

Reply to
CDB

Video games? They have those on computers now?

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

Didn't we do that one last month? We must have, because I remember it being a while ago.

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

Are you sure that you even know what we are discussing?

Reply to
JackShephard

We are not "in" a "Chat Room" either. The difference is that the thing you describe does not exist.

Your brain, apparently.

Reply to
JackShephard

IRC is "Internet Relay Chat", ya big dope.

Perhaps you should revert to taking your own ill placed advice.

LOL indeed.

Reply to
JackShephard

Maybe that's why it is referred to as a "practice".

Reply to
JackShephard

Jeez, even your nicknames are never used, and stupid.

Reply to
JackShephard

Read carefully...

N O T A C H A T R O O M!

Reply to
JackShephard

So... how many particulars of popular books (Tralfamador) and common colloquialisms (if you can't take the heat...) are you unfamiliar with?

Reply to
JackShephard

What makes you think that he is really in the dark on the issue. He knows exactly what it is. It went over your head, and the helicopter blade sounds were deafening.

Reply to
JackShephard

Climb up it, and lean back hard. Make sure there is lots of concrete below.

NOT A CHAT ROOM, IDIOT.

Reply to
JackShephard

They only do that so they can watch.

Reply to
JackShephard

Yes. Regardless of hardware function capacity, value drops to zero at those prices.

Reply to
JackShephard

I speaking to natives a difficult vocation?

Reply to
JackShephard

Corrections!?

We don' need no STINKING corrections! -Hispanic inflections.

Reply to
JackShephard

Did they lock away the investigative reports for fifty years so that those responsible would be dead by the time the rest of us found out about them, Mr. Kennedy?

Reply to
JackShephard

An apparition.

Reply to