The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

Aieee, the loop has expanded! Now I have to say "No, Who's on first!". Alas.
Dave "tenser said the tensor" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney wrote:

Tick, Tock.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?

Shoot him with your phasor.
David DeLaney wrote:

A lass, a lad.
A Lassie, Aladdin.
Chuzzah!
--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:43:19 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

An apparition.

Are you sure that you even know what we are discussing?

Are you?
--oTTo--
wrote

I'm sure I'm not.
It's Thursday today, right?
And Tobermory is a Womble, so you're all out of scope.

Tralfamador is a place in "Slaughterhouse Five", the title of the story we were discussing in this thread.
Trafalgar has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread.
So my question stands, and it is directed at you.
My answer to your question is "Of course I know what we are discussing here.".
You apparently still do not.
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:22:00 -0700, JackShephard wrote:

You seem to think that authors only go to places that exist in their fictional creations. I can't help wondering what fictional work you believe this discussion to be taking place in.
R / "We know the difference between good and bad corn early in life and / have the confidence that comes from such discernment." Chris Squire http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/ (of Ontario's *London Free Press*)
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:35:23 -0400, Glenn Knickerbocker

I never stated that we were "in" a fictional work here. I remarked about WHAT we were discussing here, not that "here" was some place mentioned in what we were discussing.
You need help, son.

...If we were discussing WHAT ... wouldn't we be on second base by now?

Dave "some of us'ns may be beyond help" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:47:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney) wrote:

We're playin' pool, and that starts with a P...

What? Did you eat the brown acid?
David DeLaney wrote:

--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
"Tonto Goldstein" <""> wrote in message wrote:

Your non-post made me wonder -- what's the gay equivalent of second base? The rest seems fairly analogous. Or do you guys cheat and run across the infiield straight to third from first?
A friend of mine needs to know for a book report.
--oTTo--
Otto Bahn wrote:

[stuff snipt]

[Goldstein says nothing ..... and there was much rejoicing]

All your base are belong to us!

Lots of people say that.

On 2007-06-20, Tonto Goldstein wrote:

IFYPFY.
--
History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.

...Except that by now it does.
Dave "obC.Music: Feeeed the birrrds! Tuppence a baaaag!" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

Amazing, isn't it?
Hmm...I wonder how that could be.
--oTTo--
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:22:00 -0700, JackShephard

Maybe . . . but do you understand why?

Careful.