The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

wrote:

Wow! Now that's impressive. I'll bet you're the only person on these chat rooms who can make such a claim.

Got a mouse in your pocket, Chuckles?

Technically, aren't you are writer?
--oTTo--

Technically, yes. But I'm pretty sure he thinks of himself as a Writer (tm).
Big difference, you know.

^^
IBYM: "C"

I think you have to be published.
--oTTo--
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:59:29 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

So he sneers at Stephen King, jeers at J.K. Rowling, Derides Danielle Steele, moans at Malcolm Muggeridge, and pooh-poohs Pratchett?

He wears a velvet smoking jacket and cravat? No ink stains on that wretch? Ooooh, lit'ry chap!
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

It could be that he is referring to an organization with a similar domain name that is a vanity publisher. I fairly often get e-mail intended for them.
BW
Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

I bet he has the varicose veins to prove it.
--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
Tonto Goldstein <"> <"> wrote:

IFYPFY.
Thanks, Don

Golly, can I have your autograph?

That "we", would that be your multiple personalities, or what? What group of people are you acting as spokesperson for?

"Utter lack of any explanation whatsoever is explanation enough." Got it. Another words, you haven't a clue what you're talking about.
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.

Mouse. Pocket. Um ... um ... okay, pancake.

Dave "'sensible as a DICTIONARY'" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney wrote:

o --- / \ / \ / 16 \ / TONS \ / \ ---------------
Augh. Nails on a chalkboard.

That's a terrible sentence. Thank cheese this is just Usenet, where anything goes. We'd all do well to remember that F Scott Fitzgerald didn't write his books, either.

Sheesh. I can't even find her webpage, let alone nasty reviews. Got any links? I'm curious, and you're yellow.
Stacia wait, I told that wrong.

Indeed. Should be "In other words..."

More sugar!

Is his name "Sum Ting Wong"?
"Why you say him yellow?"
"Big chief say, You have choice... Death, or Chi Chi!"
(tribe chants "chi chi chi chi, chi chi chi chi..." in the background...

Hehehhhe... Everyone has to be wong at some point in their life...
Death or Chi Chi?
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:15:20 -0700, Spurious Response

Huh? That doesn't make any sense.
Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

Other than words, it should be?
If it isn't words, what is it?

On 2007-06-28, Tonto Goldstein wrote:

Fish in a tree! How can that be?

Is it is or is it ain't a sentence?
--
NO CARRIER

Adam Funk wrote:

Superglue.
Yes.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
Adam Funk wrote:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a be(e) ?

Yes/No/Quit/Abort/End/Maybe/All of the above
--

Now with even more of the same as before!

"Tonto Goldstein" <""> wrote

This thread has given me an earworm!
"Freedom's just anotherword's for nothing left to lose..."
--oTTo--

That isn't even the line.
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..." -Janis Joplin
"anotherword's" is not a word.
IN OTHER WORDS, learn the language before you expound quotes.