The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

Dancing?
That's why it's not an _eidetic_ earworm, but rather mondegreenish.

Of course not, it's a possessive.

^---upon (I'm assuming here that you aren't referring to the octothorpe key on your new iPhone, because we know it can't quote by pasting anyway...)
Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:44:27 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney) wrote:

Sorry, not into suck-mo-cash Apple.
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:41:02 -0700, Spurious Response wrote:

So you're a Microshit kind of guy?
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Spurious Response wrote:

Want to try again? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?

I actually know this one, and without using Teh Google. Damned hippie parents!
--
Shelly (Nothin' ain't worth nothin', but it's free)
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:50:16 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

You're full of shit.
Spurious Response wrote:

Not at all, that is your load to carry.
Matthew
--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 00:00:53 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

Yeah? Then why are your eyes brown, and what is that foul stench emanating from your ears?
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 07:09:51 -0700, Spurious Response

Does your mother know you talk like that?
BW
On Jul 1, 9:22 am, snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Are people drunk on this chatrooms?I cant smell anyones ears here.
No cluons were harmed when 77ogrA wrote:

Of course not. Everyone knows it's not safe to drive drunk. thayr in carz posting to teh usernetz.
Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

OMG! WTF! HHBT!

[Raises HAND]

HTH!
--oTTo--
On 2007-07-02, Otto Bahn wrote:

Please, this is a fambly BBS!
The new sign in the gym locker room:
+-----------------+ | | | Please watch | | your | | LANGUAGE, | ("LANGUAGE" is in red) | this is a child | | friendly area | | | | Thank you | | | +-----------------+
--
"Bob just used 'canonical' in the canonical way." [Guy Steele]

I'm watching my LANGUAGE right now! Damn, lookit that little proverb go!
--oTTo--

"little proverb" is a funny nickname for your... Never mind!
Thanks, Don

Now is the time on Sprockets when we...
--oTTo--
[snip somebody is full of shit]

No cluons were harmed when snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote:

Probably, if that is his idea of pillow talk...
Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:50:16 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

Not particularly.

Bullshit.
http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/Me-Bobby-McGee-lyrics-Janis-Joplin/DB4A0F6EDA995B334825695900340DC4
Not only is the contraction the way she sang it, but she also wrote it that way. In other words, idiot, YOU couldn't be more wrong if YOU tried.
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:49:34 -0700, Spurious Response

So you were there when she wrote it? Cool!
Was that when she lived in Texas or when she lived in San Francisco?
BW
snipped-for-privacy@bookpro.com wrote in wrote:

It was back when she was with the Spooky Lady Sideshow. HTH and God bless.
--
Shelly