The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

It's "posse".

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

Ahh... well, I didn't get any posse last night...

Reply to
JackShephard

No clu>We saw that high school Health Ed class.

No. Paris Hilton's **really bad** case of vaginal herpes.

Mark Edwards

Reply to
Mark Edwards

IFYPFY.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Salad

No, that certainly doesn't.

¬R The anti-suffragists will continue to be eligible, won't they?
--Ida Husted Harper
Reply to
Glenn Knickerbocker

The breakfast garbage that you throw into the bay They drink at lunch in San Jose.

Reply to
Glenn Knickerbocker

WE GET SIGNAL!!!

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Salad

Steinbeck's novel about an amorous ghost was "The Gropes of Wraith".

Reply to
Grrr

ObAUE - normally "none of the others".

Will.

Reply to
Will

BUT do you know the way there?

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Salad

No, he's paraphrasing what Capote said about Steinbeck, on the "Tonight" show many years ago. If I recall correctly, he said, "That's not writing. That's typing."

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

Us civilized people get quite a bit out of them, as a matter of fact. We find them quite useful. Perhaps someday your standard of living will improve to the point where you, too, can enjoy them as we do.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

I'll take that as "yes," then.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

"Mark Wallace" wrote

Maybe for you, but "He was Kurt Vonnegut" works for most people.

And spelling flames to boot!

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

"JackShephard" wrote

If I meant that, I'd have said that.

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

"Us ... get quite a bit out of them"? Try again.

Bill

---------------------------------------------------------------- Reverse parts of the user name for my e-address

Reply to
Bill McCray

I don't play video games. Do you want to talk about books or not?

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

"Bill McCray" wrote

If you didn't understand it the first time, I don't think explaining it again will change anything. Heck, you got a second chance to read it when you replied.

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

Exactly! Why just "Slaughterhouse Five"? Makes no sense, considering the dozens of other novels that could've been made into movies.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

I disagree, in this case. The contrast is between "just (out of) SH5" and "not (out of) one of the others".

Reply to
CDB