wiring diagrams to old motors?

Does anybody out there have an idea where I might look to find a wiring
diagram for an old AC motor built by General Electric for a washing machine?
I am trying to save the motor for another use and the five wires leading
into it are confusing, given that it is designed to run on 115 VAC. There
may be a coil essential to the system but I am unsure how to connect that.
The current GE website looks like too big a department store to be useful.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Reply to
Bill Johnson
I have a (Sears) manual on all their motors dated about the early 60's. It covers washing machines, tools, etc.
I just moved from Alaska to Seattle. I have unpacked things but have not organized. If you do not find what you are looking for, let me know in about a week and I will scan it to pdf and get a copy to you :-)
JZ
Reply to
<jwzumwalt
You may try