Latest threads in ⏚ Electrical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MV-to-LV Connection
Hello, all, and a question especially for those who work in AC power distribution: One is provided with two line-line MV (assume 34/19.9 kV or less) distribution lines (L1, L2) and a neutral (N). IOW,...

Fwd: Can LED bulbs be connected to a flasher?
-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Can LED bulbs be connected to a flasher? Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 14:08:24 -0500 From: Organization: NNTP Server Newsgroups: A friend with a small retail...

jammer for 595-625 MHz
Could you help me to find this jammer, please? Probably someone here can help you out. USP Leavenworth What uses this frequency? Enjoy your jail time. You'll discover a new kind of jamming. Cell...
9
9

URGENT Test for alternating current without multmeter
I have a lenovo n22 laptop. I am posting this message on it. I was watching i a youtube video when I realized that the ac/dc adapter was unplugged, whe n I plugged it back in, my laptop made a...

off topic cross post
an off topic cross post If you think you got it then either use it or lose it. don't expect it like it's your birthright. reiterating: 'use it or lose it' especially in the w ay your forefathers were...

I like this ... that's all
Simon Yeah we have only been doing it in "3 way/4 way" switch loops for a little over a century. You know we have this "wheel" thing going pretty good now too ;-) Seriously that is how that light that...
24
24

#Pou Achievement Unlocked!
#Pou Achievement Unlocked: Energize for 1st time ^_^ @PouAlien Pou is your cute alien pet who LOVES to eat and play!

Door Bell Buzzer "tap"
For a remote (from chime) but "near" transformer for door bell power. MAJOR FLAW. Would this work? (Improved?) Ooops! I meant this: ( will this work?) If you have to run the cable to the remote buzzer...
16
16

Laser question
45 years ago I was in a bar in Chicago and they had a laser deal that plotted the 2 channels of the sound system as a Lissajous pattern on the back wall. I tried to make one using an old Neon laser...
1
1

Hashing Out These Problems.
We used to get down like Madmen ? Best Wishes for A Safe, Productive & Safe Holiday Season To You All & All. R.Q.T.

EMC - RF IMMUNITY
Hello everyone. 1.) I have an electronics board that has 10 wires coming out that gets conn ected to an end users board with an Ethernet type cable. During our Elect romagnetic Compatibility (EMC)...
2
2

T-shaped US outlet?
I have an old (1940s I think) ceramic outlet in a box, for a two prong plug, no ground. It accepts a standard US 2 prong (1-15) plug. It is polarized. It is also marked "15A 125V" (molded in the...
10
10

Electric Motor for Animated Store Display
Hello, all, and perhaps a question for the "seniors" in the ng: Back in the 1950s-1960s era one often encountered countertop (or larger) cardboard product displays that were animated by a simple...
6
6

Medium Voltage Cable Market Trends, Business Strategies and Opportunities with Key Players Analysis
Request a Sample Report at 0000470 Electricity conducting cables ranging from 2,000 V to 35,000 V is termed as medium voltage cables. These cables are generally used in mobile substatio n equipment...
1
1

Low Cost Course in Electronics