Looking for scans of 4297 and 4298 (promo Racers sets)

I'm currently looking for instruction scans of the promotional Racers sets released in Germany in 2002. They are the 4297 Lightning Streak and the

4298 Blue Power.

I have almost all the pieces to these sets, and I would just like to have the official instructions. I can't find them anywhere right now...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reply to
Luc Miron