Car lockout question

Reply to
Stephen Kurzban

Well, Mormons don't drink coffee. But I do put my glass of water on the cupholder that slides out when I push the button. Does that help?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No coffee? Good reason not to become a Mormon.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I would make a good Mormon, I hate coffee..... Stormin, you know any single Mormon ladies??

Mark

Reply to
mark hoffman

Given the fact that Unix, Linux or whatever your preferred OS may be will run on most any machine that will run Windows what has any windows problem real or perceived have to do with the machine?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Dear Mr. Hoffman,

As it happens, I'm a single adult rep. I'm single myself. And part of my job in church is trying to help introduce singles to each other.

Every LDS church congregation oughta have a single adult rep (sometimes one each, one man and one woman singles rep). Your nearest congregation oughta be able to introduce you to a bunch.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon