combination padlocks recovery service...

well said what? So you also AOL user, refer to my previous statement as Putyourspamhere.
G'day -Scott
JOCK tec wrote:
Reply to
scott
JOCK tec, How do you know if i have all or not all codes in my books? Humm I'll thinking of how to prove it to you once for all just let me sleep on it overnight and i'll have something smarter than you can think of.
my2¢ G'day -Scott
JOCK tec wrote:
Reply to
scott
Actually Pay pal doesn't charge me anything unless i input my checking account (no credit card information) it's free! And i'm a pay pal for three years and never billed. Maybe you should change your pay pal account a little better to avoid charges next time.
G'day -Scott
'Key wrote:
Reply to
scott
IMHO Master should solve the problem and STOP referencing the -snip-
I think you are asking for more trouble, you sounds like you wants all companies to stop referencing code books then all locksmiths will be out of job. So stop whining!
-Scott
Reply to
scott
Scott,
I think if I were you I would check into the legality of the service you are providing. If you E-mail the code for a lock to someone who doesn't actually own the lock and they steal any major items from the persons storage area or building or trash something inside and say they got the code from you when they are caught, the insurance company or owner may be able hold you liable for providing the code to them. I'm not a lawyer but I wouldn't provide that service on a bet....
Just my 2¢ worth on the subject. Leon Rowell
scott wrote:
Reply to
Leon Rowell
Do you want to talk about spelling? Do you want to talk about spelling AND grammar?
In your statement, you made a few errors. You used the lowercase "i" and it should have been uppercase. It's not pay pal, it is PayPal. You used "buyer's". The way I read that statement, you were trying to say " buyers' " because it is possessive plural.
Reply to
Aegis
Having stuck his foot in his mouth somebody called skip proclaimed:
Why would it be obvious you were joking from:
"If there was ever a case to make an exception to the "no defeating locks" policy, this is it."
Which is what you posted. It doesn't seem like a joke it just seems as though you are stating a poorly thought out point of view.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
How do you know if it's their "real e-mail address? And if it is how do you know it's their lock?
Scott before you babble on anymore and appear any more foolish (if that's possible) why don't you check how long I have been posting here under this id and how long JocTec has been posting and that might reassure your tiny little mind that we aren't the same person if that's what your getting at. As to your statement: "Earthlink.net don't". I suppose what your attempting to babble out is that earthlink won't let you post under multiple user id's? If so? So what? Virtually all NG posting software lets you spoof the e-mail address rendering your attempt at a point meaningless. Try to think before you post. I know it's hard for you.
PS I'm glad you use paypal that way you can be tracked through your paypal account when someones attorney want's to name you in a suit for some misdeed enabled by your irresponsibility in handing out combos via e-mail. Also I wouldn't count on people not just charging back the $3 charge saying the information you gave them was no good. You might shockingly enough find out that some of the people you are dealing with are dishonest.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
It could be because he knows what he's talking about and knows as do the rest of us that there are many e.g. virtually all of the masters sold for industrial use that are not coded in any book or software. This will hurt your little enterprise since most of the requests you get will be for combos to school issued locks on somebodys school locker. LOL ]
Tarzan think 2. Tarzan think no want your little brain to overheat.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
Maybe you should quit babbling. Paypal charges any account for the ability to take credit cards in the form of a fee on incoming transfers. They always have. Also AFAIK paypal no longer allows accounts without a checking account and credit card on file to transfer or withdraw funds (you can still receive them).
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
Scott, ever wonder WHY no one does this without a storefront??
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!
You give out codes to assist in a crime, you CAN be held as an accomplice. We use storefronts as a way of identification, if you can bring us the lock and your ID, you get a code.. IF not, you dont..
Reply to
Steve
my dads gonna kill me if he nos im asking for compinations on his compooter. Dam that butch he near to kilt me today whack me in the head. Knocked my glasses off and everything. All the girls laughed. I almost wet my pants again.
Scooter
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
I have an idea, To prove that i have the code books, email me any brand and serial # and i'll reply only either first number or third number of the combo. Just send a couple of them from any locksmiths whom has code books or on disk whenever...Do not post serial # here and i'll post single combo's in here. -Scott master, dudley, yale,junkunc combination padlocks only.
Reply to
scott

Site Timeline