combination padlocks recovery service...

Hmm. i think that would be a totally rad idea. i wonder if i paypal Scott three bucks, maybe he will email me some itching powder? Is there a faq for making itching powder?

jeanie beth saw Butchie knock my eye glasses off, and she's been calling me little scooter now, i hate that i want to put a dead chicken in Butchie's locker real bad now. whats the combination.

Mom says that she wants to tell the principal. The last time someone told the principal on Butchie he pulled the guys pants down in gym class and the whole class laughed i don't want that to happen. Why do I got to wear glasses like a dork?

Scooter

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Scooter, You know wy i wacked u in the head.I hate chickens and you know that. Why dont you jus gimme the name of that kid who is sellin compinations,or you will owe me more lunch money. and oh yeah, leave my sister alone-you little twerp!!!!!!!!!

signed most sincerly, Butch

Reply to
goma865

Reply to
scott

Sure, my name is scott. Email address is snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net remove 'nospam' if you know what i mean.

-Scott

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Scooter,

Reply to
scott

their private

addresses.

how do you know that they are legitimate and have the true right to recieve the combination ?

that was really not called for on this group scott !

Reply to
Key

my checking

pay pal for

pay pal

doesn't matter... never cared to use pay-pal..

g'day

Reply to
Key

referencing the

you wants all

locksmiths will be out

scott, try and get a clue...

Reply to
Key

<yWIWb.1244$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>

referencing the

you wants all

locksmiths will be out

locksmith.

ya mean ya thought he was ? :-)

Reply to
Key

message

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

proclaimed:

"no defeating

just seems as

then it should have been referenced as a joke. he could have used some type smiley.

g'day

Reply to
Key

MMMMMOOOOOOMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!

--scooter runs and hides under a desk

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh boy! Oh boy! Butch gonna get in trouble now! He told a grownup!

-scooter

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Agreed

Reply to
Aegis

Pulverize some fiberglass I would think would work quite well.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Nope not especially. But for him to state it loud and clear is nice.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

What?? Huh?? I dint doo nuffin....

Butch slides the slingshot back in his pocket and puts on the innocent look.............

Reply to
goma865

Even if you meant this as a joke small particles of anything can cause inflamation of the lungs and even lead to a higher risk of lung cancer... I took an OHSA course in safety and this hazard was specifically mentioned...

Evan the maintenance man

Reply to
Evan

Yes. Although it would certainly do the job.

It's pretty obvious if you inhale dust of any sort it isn't good for your lungs. Some things being worse than others. But thanks for pointing it out. If you wanted to be safe you could always wear approved respiratory protection when making your itching powder.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@You.net trolled nothing of value in message <snip the troll>

Reply to