combination padlocks recovery service...

Hmm. i think that would be a totally rad idea. i wonder if i paypal Scott three bucks, maybe he will email me some itching powder? Is there a faq for making itching powder?
jeanie beth saw Butchie knock my eye glasses off, and she's been calling me little scooter now, i hate that i want to put a dead chicken in Butchie's locker real bad now. whats the combination.
Mom says that she wants to tell the principal. The last time someone told the principal on Butchie he pulled the guys pants down in gym class and the whole class laughed i don't want that to happen. Why do I got to wear glasses like a dork?
Scooter
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Scooter, You know wy i wacked u in the head.I hate chickens and you know that. Why dont you jus gimme the name of that kid who is sellin compinations,or you will owe me more lunch money. and oh yeah, leave my sister alone-you little twerp!!!!!!!!!
signed most sincerly, Butch
Reply to
goma865
do you mean like this?
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
so that your Email address will be available for spoofers can grab your correct address without having to remove the "nospam" from it????
Oh let not to forget your NNTP posting address 67.74.38.201 , 67.74.39.227 so than others can PING it??
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
STEVE the Griller
P.S. What was that Stupid TV ad??
MORE SPAM
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Oh Please sent me more SPAM
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Hee Hee
Reply to
invalid unparseable
i only have combo's but no itching powder, maybe try alt.itching.powder?
Storm> Hmm. i think that would be a totally rad idea. i wonder if i paypal Scott
Reply to
scott
Sure, my name is scott. Email address is snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net remove 'nospam' if you know what i mean. -Scott
snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Scooter,
Reply to
scott
i don't agree
possession.
its your ethics that I have in question. also, have you checked the legality of your service ?
web sites setup
unusual
my business web-page doesn't cost anything. (have an ISP friend) I publish and maintain it myself. C-Net's free news letters on webpage design will teach you everything you need to know.. besides, if I were paying for the webspace ? it wouldn't be but $5.00 a month.
internet.
wrong ! not new at all..
STOREFRONT?
there have been threads here in the past.
g'day my2¢
Reply to
Key
their private
addresses.
how do you know that they are legitimate and have the true right to recieve the combination ?
that was really not called for on this group scott !
Reply to
Key
my checking
pay pal for
pay pal
doesn't matter... never cared to use pay-pal..
g'day
Reply to
Key
referencing the
you wants all
locksmiths will be out
scott, try and get a clue...
Reply to
Key
<yWIWb.1244$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>
referencing the
you wants all
locksmiths will be out
locksmith.
ya mean ya thought he was ? :-)
Reply to
Key
message
snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com
proclaimed:
"no defeating
just seems as
then it should have been referenced as a joke. he could have used some type smiley.
g'day
Reply to
Key
What?? Huh?? I dint doo nuffin....
Butch slides the slingshot back in his pocket and puts on the innocent look.............
Reply to
goma865
"Putyourspamhere" wrote in message:
" -- Pulverize some fiberglass I would think would work quite well."
Even if you meant this as a joke small particles of anything can cause inflamation of the lungs and even lead to a higher risk of lung cancer... I took an OHSA course in safety and this hazard was specifically mentioned...
Evan the maintenance man
Reply to
Evan
message
like
clear is nice.
believe he may have gotten ticked after all the negative response on his new brainstorm :-) must be our fault that he didn't cross all (t's) and dot all (i's) beforehand :-)
my2¢
Reply to
Key
Yes. Although it would certainly do the job.
It's pretty obvious if you inhale dust of any sort it isn't good for your lungs. Some things being worse than others. But thanks for pointing it out. If you wanted to be safe you could always wear approved respiratory protection when making your itching powder.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Site Timeline