Default S&G combination Homak Gunsafe

Test combinations are usually something like 25-50-25 or 50-50-50 (or "four times to 50 and straight to opening")

If it isn't one of those, call in an expert.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

In the early 90's I acquired the subject "cheapie" Gunsafe (approx. 21w x

22d x 56h).The friend I got it from found it in a house he bought in late 80's. He had a locksmith changing house locks that opened it using a "standard" S&G combination. He showed me how to open it, but now I can't find the information. Any thoughts on combination and opening sequence?
Reply to
nichols

L 4X to 50 R less than one turn till the dial stops

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS