Delta truck box

Hello all, Making a key for a Delta truck box-metal one with a 5-pin cam lock that holds the button. The code on the cap reads"RH05". I have made keys for these before using the Y11. Could somebody tell me which blank the code is actually for? TIA, Ralph.

Reply to
Ralph Greenwood

I dont have my CodeSorce handy but my truck takes a Y-14. Could that be it?

Reply to
Glen Cooper

cam lock

for?