Ford key codes

call your local locksmith. watch him make the key. cheap price to pay for learning.
my2¢
Reply to
Key
I am needing to find the key codes for keys on a 1994 Ford F150 Flareside. I
bought the truck 2 years ago and only got 1 key for the doors and ignition.
Key will not operate lock for glove box and the Ford dealer is of no help.
Could someone possibily help out a beginning locksmith so I can get some key
s made by code?
Thank you.
Reply to
Richard Jones
also get a 'Climers manual'.. try the local library, see how the lock comes out.. HOPEFULLY you SHOULD be able to make the key from there.. its the secondary key blank BTW-5 cut
--Shiva--
Reply to
me
like shiva said it's an easy key make. h50 blank, impressioning shoulds be a snap! just be carful, lock is plastic... try a knife edge & round file.
Reply to
Roger Cann
Take an impressioning course. This will be the single most valuable skill a locksmith will ever need.
Cheap codes are at
. $59 per year.
Locksmith Wiki Knowledge Base
Unlocking a World of Information
Reply to
LocksmithWiki.com
do have memorized the BACKUP site also, their main server has a lot of problems it seems by what I read elsewhere.. but this place seems to come pretty well recommended as a VERY useful addition to ones arsenal.
--Shiva--
Reply to
me
There are no codes on the locks. Ford does not keep codes back far enough for this vehicle. However, this is a super simple job for any automotive locksmith. We just physically fit a key to the GB lock. These can be impressioned, but it is easier and more accurate to pull the GB lock and cut or punch a key to fit it. About a 5 minute job not counting travel/paperwork time.
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis