Ford key codes

I am needing to find the key codes for keys on a 1994 Ford F150 Flareside. I bought the truck 2 years ago and only got 1 key for the doors and ignition. Key will not operate lock for glove box and the Ford dealer is of no help. Could someone possibily help out a beginning locksmith so I can get some key s made by code? Thank you.

Reply to
Richard Jones

also get a 'Climers manual'.. try the local library, see how the lock comes out.. HOPEFULLY you SHOULD be able to make the key from there.. its the secondary key blank BTW-5 cut

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Take an impressioning course. This will be the single most valuable skill a locksmith will ever need.

Cheap codes are at

. $59 per year.

Locksmith Wiki Knowledge Base

Unlocking a World of Information

Reply to
LocksmithWiki.com

do have memorized the BACKUP site also, their main server has a lot of problems it seems by what I read elsewhere.. but this place seems to come pretty well recommended as a VERY useful addition to ones arsenal.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

There are no codes on the locks. Ford does not keep codes back far enough for this vehicle. However, this is a super simple job for any automotive locksmith. We just physically fit a key to the GB lock. These can be impressioned, but it is easier and more accurate to pull the GB lock and cut or punch a key to fit it. About a 5 minute job not counting travel/paperwork time.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis