service on anything in

me with regard to

to death. Where as

little if any more than

thrilled with how

wasted on me. It

don't get on an

screwed this customer

think you missed his point all together. I didn't see him brag about anything.

if you think it a

agree...

again, I didn't see him brag about anything.

work to keep you

if working smarter makes as much or probably more in less the time ? why work so hard ?

are you taking side bets ? is this bet open to all ?

Reply to
Key

It's quite clear from what you have posted that you most certainly do, if you are any good that is.

I just don't get on an

Neither do I. I don't screw over my customers, or anyone else for that matter.

I work 10 hours a day usually

The fact that you think that charging a high price for dead of the night service calls is screwing people is simply another clear example of how little you value your personal time.

I've no desire to work 10 hours a day. If you didn't work so cheap you wouldn't need to either.

LOL I serisiously doubt it, but even if it were what good is it if you have to work TWICE as much as me to get it and have no free time?

I am proud enough of my industry to avoid getting

You're on a tirade now. The worst part though is that you are cheap labor, at least with your night rates, and seem to be proud of it. People like you, to an extent anyway, drag down rates for the whole trade. BTW I thought you were going to meander on over to IL, why are you still "wasting" your time here?

Thank God you are not typical of most locksmiths

What are you talking about? I know, you have no idea.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere