Help source small combi lock

I am looking for a manufacturer/supplier of a good quality 4 digit combi lock. This is to lock multiple small boxes - of roughly the same size as a 20 pack of cigarettes. The lock needs to fit on the end of the box (roughly 55mmx25mm) and control a lid on the 'face' of the box(roughly 90mmx55mm). I guess what I will end up with will be the type of lock used on briefcases but most are 3 digits and are too big for my purpose. We will be looking at 1000 units to start followed by multiple orders of 10,000 a time. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Eric Pedersen

R U looking for a cam lock, a padlock or what/ Some dimentions would help.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

It would help greatly if you would supply detailed specifcations. As well as what type of lock you need. A picture of what you need to lock would be very helpful.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere