Here's your sign!

Someone left a message on the phone the other day:

(Caller)"I see that your hours are 4:00pm to 11:30pm, Friday thru Tuesday.Does that mean you are open on Sunday?"

(Here's your sign)

goma.

Reply to
goma865

I've gotta say that, since that's a distinctly unusal set of hours, and since some folks assume that being closed on Sunday goes without saying, I really can't blame them for asking.

(Actually, I know several people who would much prefer to work that schedule if they could get away with it.)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

BTW, _my_ sign is NO PARKING 8AM TO 6PM MON THRU SAT DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION ... at least, that's the one sitting over my desk at home. Maybe I ought to put it in the living room in front of the TV.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman