Ilco unican 1000

My ilco unican 1000 pushbutton lock recently stopped working. Everything seems normal, but the latch doesn't retract after the correct combo is entered and the knob is turned. Tried changing the combo...nothing. Is there an easy fix, or is a replacement in order? Any recommendations on a replacement? This is for my garage/shop.

Thanks.

-LB

Reply to
Larry Bowen

I had something similar happen, called Unican. Turns out to be likely either a bad number box or a bad clutch. A parts wholesaler should have those parts for you, or can get them.

Cheaper than doing the entire lock.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon