Key is not a locksmith.

"Nobody You Fucking Know" snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com trolled trash in message news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

---snip the trash talk---

told you where I am and how to find me when you get here troll-boy. Shreveport, La and look up the second locksmith in the yellow pages and you have found me troll-boy. are you too stupid to follow simple directions ? come on down. I really want you to troll-boy. now put up or shut up.

Reply to
Key

"Nobody You Fucking Know" snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com talked trash in message again ---snip the trash talk again---

ya got that backwards troll-boy. you stated that you would come the next day if you know where to come. I told you how to find me I Shreveport, La but you have been back peddling ever since. how many invites do you need troll-boy ? like I said before.. you got no balls troll-boy.

Reply to
Key