Major Round Door opening....

I need to open a Major round door safe. It is not a lift out floor lid but is hinged on a large 2 door unit. The top portion is a fireproof box that is very similar to a Sentry in bolt work configuration except it uses a group 2 lock and has a relocker.The bottom half is the security box. Problem is AMSEC doesnt have info on this safe as the serial number is in the group that was lost during the buyout. I have never had to drill one that I didnt have the code to locate the dogpin. Is there anyway to locate it (the dog pin) with out drilling multiple holes till i find it??? Before the psychotic know it all flamers start in if you seriously have some info on this i will email you my shop phone number ( yes we are in the book) and you can call collect. Thanks in advance!

zaza

anyone close to you?

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Unfortunately it might be one of the "psychotic know it all flamers" who has the information you are looking for. It probably would have been better for you to just say that your shop is in the book. You would get more help that way.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

do you have a 90 deg. scope?

Reply to
todd

These are usually a good candidate for manipulation, that would be my first avenue of attack. I also seem to remember a trick about using a hole saw to cut into the door until the pin showed itself.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

correct on that, HOWEVER... i would think HARD on that, unless they did not want the door reused...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--