Major Round door opened....

As it turned out I was able to open this door with 1 hole...luck was with me today as my first hole was less than 1/4" from the drop in! Thanks to Shiva for jarring my mind and i called a friendly rival shop and was loaned a set of magnetic dial rings to allow the transfer of the combo. FYI: this was a C-rate door with 1/4" hard plate. Thank you all who offered advice and for the one silly commet...i highly doubt, based on your comment, you have anything of value to offer anyway so thanks for, well nothing :)

zaza

anything of

you will get more help around here without the attitude.

Reply to
Key

... and if you can ignore attitude from others rather than snapping back at it. Here as elsewhere, some folks are grumpy on any given day. Some are always grumpy, or are easily set off by particular topics. Arguing with them generally just makes _everyone_ grumpy. If necessary, killfile them.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

snapping back

given day. Some

topics. Arguing

necessary, killfile

bIrIQbej" --

nobody gets hurt."

Joe, I say it like it is and probably always will. You should know that by now..

Reply to
Key