Medeco picking

I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience picking a medeco? I've seen a couple of texts online and a picture or two. one of them suggested using a feather touch torque and twisting a half-diamond 15 degreese (dunno which direction) and filing it down (no details). Any comments would be appreciated. except those that say 'read tha FAQ, no defeating bla bla bla I like monkey nuts' etc.

Reply to
fugi

This brand name covers a number of models with quite different mechanisms.

The different models/mechanisms differ greatly in pickability and methods.

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer