OOPS! Fellas, I am sorry I responded to this guy

Suspected troll... MR. Mom.

His last post in Alt locksmithing was this:

From: "MR. Mom" snipped-for-privacy@noway.com Subject: Please help with this lock Date: 2000/08/24 Message-ID: <8o4t2t$gb2$ snipped-for-privacy@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>#1/1 X-Deja-AN: 662225816 X-Priority: 3 X-Server-Date: 25 Aug 2000 04:35:41 GMT X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4133.2400 Organization: MindSpring Enterprises X-MSMail-Priority: Normal Newsgroups: alt.locksmithing

I'm trying to unlock a lock which is basically a hollow tube with a 3/16" diameter hole inside it. I think it's some type of plunger where the key receiving face is engaged by the key to release locking members extending from the lock body.

Any ideas on how to open something like this ?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.