Sorry!

Boy oh boy are you in trouble now :) Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Favinger
Not a problem!
Reply to
Gene
Fellow Model Railroad fans, I am sorry for posting the couple of steam
pictures. I had my wires crossed while I was trying to post these to the
Rail binaries group. Again my apologizes
Reply to
armstrong
That's OK, my ISP filters them out anyhow...
Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir
Okay, all is forgiven; after all, it's not like they were diseasels.
Reply to
Steve Caple
Somehow i missed these errant steam locomotive posts. A shame since I have hundreds of them that rotate through my screen saver. Any chance I could get them from you armstrong?
Reply to
Bob