C-425 roof photos?

Anyone know of on-line or hard copy overhead photos of Alco C-425s? Need them as guidance for upgrading the radiator grillwork and walkway
on the Atlas model's roof. I have a grainy PRR shot and partials on DL and EL units from the usual online photo sites; they're a little help (but low angle), although DL and EL units may have had a grill arrangement different from the SP&S 425 units I'm working on. Thanks.
--
OvC

Try asking on either or both of:
alt.binaries.pictures.rail
or
alt.binaries.pictures.railroad
OvC wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:24:06 -0700, jJim McLaughlin posted in article

Thanks, tried that a couple times several months ago on *.rail (is there a *.railroad binaries group? My newsserver doesn't carry it...) with no response. Also viewed a gazillion images coughed up from the search engines; did you know that a purveyor of bridal corsets offers a model C425?
Just got what I needed from the historical society.
--
OvC

Why are you wasting our time with this? Can't you search the internet? ask.com, google.com?