P & F Corbin Panic Hardware

Anyone out there know where to buy parts for Mod# 4905 crossbar exit device ? Am looking for the spring on the non active side that keeps the crossbar up. TIA Gary

Reply to
Gary Creamer

If it is just the spring, the quickest way to effect a repair would be to find an off the shelf spring that would work. Sometimes you might need to shorten the spring but that is no problem.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Reply to
Gary

the BIGGER the hardware store the better.. and the older, better YET.. I got an Ace I would go to, looking for a spring, in a heartbeat. but know they got about 6 different boxes of different types, too

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Reply to