pella storm door

I put some pella storm doors on my house. They have a Kwikset style key. If I take them to a locksmith, will he be able to install a new core that will work with a Schlage style key?

I want to be able to open all the doors with the same key, and I already have Schlage locks on the entry doors.

Thanks.

Bob

Reply to
bob

Maybe, maybe not.

Most of these use their own style of cylinders in the handle.

The Locksmith may be able to MAKE another brand of cylinder fit with a little work.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (UPUHRS5437) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m16.aol.com: