Re: Here is $50 for signing up free

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Whatever you do, DO NOT click on the URL in the original message!!!

If you go to that web site, your computer will be attacked by eZula and about 100 other scumware products!

I even had protection with SpyBot running and had one hell of a time cleaning off my machine after going to this site. It installs spyware, adware and malware so quickly and silently that you won't know what hit your computer!!! It even popped a game up in front of me! This is super bad stuff!

Again, DO NOT go to this site unless you want to hose your computer!!!

If anyone has the power to delete this thread, it should be deleted A.S.A.P.!!!

Ken

Reply to
TekWar

It was automatically cancelled by a spambot. If you hadn't quoted it, most of us would never have had to see it.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

not everyone uses spambot... I thank Ken for the warning.

Reply to
Key

Thanks Key!

Nice to know someone appreciates me... :-)

Ken

Reply to
TekWar