This must be bathroom week

At least in my area. In the last ten years I have not sold or installed one bathroom lock. As it stands now we need a few bathroom locks (levers ) with poke holes and today I get a call from a customer wanting to install locks on uni-sex bathrooms. I have no idea what type lock to put on there. Anyone out there know if there are any restrictions since males and females will be using the same facility. I miss the days before all our industry moved to China and I could install regular locks on regular doors. Thanks Ross

Reply to
Ros

PROBABLY handicapped levers.. consult the PHJ for a solid answer..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--