This must be bathroom week

At least in my area. In the last ten years I have not sold or installed one
bathroom lock. As it stands now we need a few bathroom locks (levers ) with
poke holes and today I get a call from a customer wanting to install locks
on uni-sex bathrooms. I have no idea what type lock to put on there.
Anyone out there know if there are any restrictions since males and females
will be using the same facility. I miss the days before all our industry
moved to China and I could install regular locks on regular doors.
Thanks
Ross
Reply to
Ros