At least

I haven't lost my ability to MIG ...I'm fabricating an upper intake for a

5.0 Ford motor for my neighbor to give his son for his b-day . Mounts TWO throttle bodies that have been opened up , and the boy is gonna be runnin' a healthy shot of nitrous ... I wanna be there when he runs this machine down the track . Dad lives across the road from me , builds motors as an "income producing hobby" . His hobby has been producing income for me too ...
Reply to
Terry Coombs