Unethical Locksmiths

You secret squirrels are probably saying right about now: Dammit I thought that smartass f*ck was gone. Well Im not and the only reason anything I post here bothers you is a. because you get some sort of satisfaction or thrill from being a member of the secret squirrel club and knowing things that most people dont, but should, and or b. you have been selling horribly flawed crap to your customers for years without telling them about it which makes you one unethical worthless piece of shit. Some of you are genuinely in denial or are simply stupid enough to belive that keeping security flaws secret from your customers is the right thing to do. I dont care what you think or how much you rationalize you are being an unethical piece of crap. If neither of these things is true of you then you probably arent concerned in the least with my posts so relax Im not talking about you. The rest of you you will just have to get over it because Im not going anywhere for very long and if I do theres gonna be an internet connection there.

Reply to
somesmartass