VW Fox Question

I just came back from trying to open a Fox where both the outside door handles had linkage broken going to them. The windows were so pecked at they looked all scratched up. When I got there the key which he had still worked the vertical lock linkage but the handles were broke. I couldn't use a jiffy jack either. I turned it down and went to make a key for more money but I didn't know what to do. How do you work the lock box? Please e-mail me the answer. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Glen Cooper