Wanted - a Chubb Manifoil

Does anyone know of, or have, a Chubb Manifoil for sale.

I'd love to buy one and would pay a reasonable amount - especially if part of a steel box or cupboard.

Any condition considered - please reply to this newsgroup if you can help

Thank you

Cynthia

Reply to
cynthia

i have one attached to a field safe which is a light weight box $300 plus shipping

Reply to
todd

That sounds a bit pricey - and how much is shipping likely to be (is this from the States)?

Do you have dimensions and photographs handy? Perhaps you could e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@weyers.fsworld.co.uk

Cheers

Cynthia

Reply to
cynthia

I think it is a fair price for a complete safe, not a whole lot of them over here in the states.most people dont even know what they are. why dont you keep looking see if you can get one cheaper, if not e mail me.

Reply to
todd

If you're quick, there's a demo one on eBay

A fair few bits missing though 8-(

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Yeah, thanks for that Andy - I was leading the bidding until this morning - but there is a limit and someone else seems VERY keen!

(we have actually already conversed by e-mail on the subject, Andy, but I was using my 'other' name!)

Cynthia (with the deep voice)

Reply to
cynthia

Aha ! 8-)

I'm just surprised by the way that _my_ crummy page from an ignorant guy who just happens to own a couple of the things seems to be the only web resource on them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley