Weslock question.

So if I follow you correctly, when you used the word "must" with the emphasis of capital letters, you were trying to convey a dire warning of an uneven wear pattern.

OK, so how many times would you expect the lock could be used with it being keyed to a Kwikset key before there was a key stop /plug wear problem?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

yes...

used frequently? I have had to replace the plug and housing in 6 months, but the handle was still pretty good., and I ADMIT this was a few years back, the new plug and 'metal' they seem to be cast out of do not hold up as well, at least in my area.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

you got as problem ? keep it in the other group. these folks here don't care for your childish actions troll-boy.

Reply to
Key

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@You.net trolled nothing of value in message <snip the troll>

Reply to
OneGuy

"'Key" snipped-for-privacy@You.netnothing of value in message <nothing of value>

Reply to
SomeGuy

Don't feed the trolls. Killfile them so you don't have to see them.

(This applies to BOTH sides of personal sniping. If you don't think the other person says anything interesting, block 'em off your machine. That way they don't bother you, and your arguing doesn't bother us.)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam