Yet one more Sentry Safe questrion

You make a good point but I really haven't seen anything to indicate that Sentry misleads with regard to it. They don't claim that their safe has any specific burglary ratings that I'm aware of. As far as the insurance, like with any insurance you have to do your homework as to what it covers.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

If it's cash how does the government short of serving a warrant on the location it's kept know it's there?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

For someone who must keep any significant amount of negotiables in such a "safe" the best protection from burglary is to conceal it very well. They can't steal what they don't know is there.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I guess if I babblefished this it would come back as something like: "uh gee once again it's been demonstrated that I have no clue what I'm talking about and since I can't defend my blatantly incorrect statements I will try to confuse the issue with a rambling personal attack".

Don't blame me for not letting the fact that you post blatantly wrong information slide by. Do a little (about 30 seconds worth) research.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I know that the Feds have a requirement that banks report $10k or larger cash transactions to them. That doesn't make the transactions illegal at all, just that the Feds want to track them. But I've never heard anything about the maximum amount of cash that a person or a business can have on hand. (For the record, I never keep that amount of cash around. :-)

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer