You won't believe this

The last time I had window glass replaced I checked out the price list. The doors cost as much or more than some of the windshields. Probably because of having to partially dismantle the door or something.

Now if you are talking Jaguar... All bets are off. Nothing's cheap there.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet

Blake,

Thanks for the convention info.

I wouldn't do you much good for a room as I'm 70 miles East...

I might be a little concerned anyway after reading the rest of your posts about your temper. What would happen if the toilet didn't flush right????? I'd hate to have to go out in the front yard & pick it up. ;^)

Leon

Blake Torver wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

That is something to think about. Like I said, I fly off the handle pretty quickly. Honestly, it would not be the first time I've trashed someone's toilet...and it probably won't be the last.

Do you have any friends who live in the city, maybe I'll stay with them.

thanks,

Blke

Reply to
Blake Norton

Hmm interesting. It's been a long time since I bought any new side window glass for anything. I usually get it used if I need it and take it out myself. I've never been any good at piano wiring out windshields though.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

LOL yeah he does seem a little hostile.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I was surprised no one seemed to pick up on that when he said he'd broke out his windshield 10 times. that's when I stopped taking him serious. <g>

Mike

"For locksmithing marketing & sales ideas join this new email group:"

http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
MThomas859

said he'd broke out

serious. <g>

email group:"

in this case, better late than never :-)

Reply to
"Key

How did you know that the guys in my Rotary club call me "the Troll?"

And I am in the business FYI. I was voted "Tempe Locksmith Of The Year" in 1999. What awards have you earned?

Reply to
Blake Norton

There is a lot of turnover at my place but I demand quality work and respect. If you won't give me that then I won't pay you. Employee's rights my ass.

Reply to
Blake Norton

Fine.

IMHO, respect is earned, not demanded!

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

quality work and

Employee's

now you admit to breaking labor laws. like I said, "a real thrill"

Reply to
"Key

"the Troll?"

Of The

well troll, the one I am most proud of is the "respect" (earned) from my customers and employees.

Reply to
"Key

As many friends as I have all over the state I can honestly say I don't know anyone well enough in DM to ask about it.

Leon

Blake Nort> That is something to think about. Like I said, I fly off the handle

Reply to
Leon Rowell

A friend of mine (who fortunately stands about 6 foot four, and about 275#) was asked to make keys to a car. Behind a certain restaurant, out back of the parking lot. He went and started to take the column apart. The owners came out and asked what was he doing. Wrong restaurant, wrong car. He apolgized very sincerely and put it all back together.

I can see how going ballistic on the wrong car could be a concern.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hey, Leon, anyone in that city owe you money? Here's your chance to settle accounts. Better than sending the goons to break their legs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Leon Rowell

Sounds like you are probably pretty familiar with the state labor board and maybe the EEOC.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere