You won't believe this

The last time I had window glass replaced I checked out the price list. The doors cost as much or more than some of the windshields. Probably because of having to partially dismantle the door or something.
Now if you are talking Jaguar... All bets are off. Nothing's cheap there.
Daniel
Reply to
dbs__usenet
windshield ten
a cheaper piece of
why not just pick out the biggest, burly dude he can find. walk up and "smash" him in the teeth. might just do wonders for "Blake's" attitude :-)
my2¢
Reply to
"Key
Blake,
Thanks for the convention info.
I wouldn't do you much good for a room as I'm 70 miles East...
I might be a little concerned anyway after reading the rest of your posts about your temper. What would happen if the toilet didn't flush right????? I'd hate to have to go out in the front yard & pick it up. ;^)
Leon
Blake Torver wrote:
Reply to
Leon Rowell
That is something to think about. Like I said, I fly off the handle pretty quickly. Honestly, it would not be the first time I've trashed someone's toilet...and it probably won't be the last.
Do you have any friends who live in the city, maybe I'll stay with them.
thanks,
Blke
Reply to
Blake Norton
Hmm interesting. It's been a long time since I bought any new side window glass for anything. I usually get it used if I need it and take it out myself. I've never been any good at piano wiring out windshields though.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
the handle
I've trashed
stay with
the more you respond the more I am convinced that your nothing but a troll. you probably are not even in business for yourself.
my2¢
Reply to
"Key
message
snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com
not
find.
seems like a "troll" to me... there is that word again :-)
g'day pysh
Reply to
"Key
I was surprised no one seemed to pick up on that when he said he'd broke out his windshield 10 times. that's when I stopped taking him serious. <g>
Mike
"For locksmithing marketing & sales ideas join this new email group:"
http:// snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
Reply to
MThomas859
said he'd broke out
serious. <g>
email group:"
in this case, better late than never :-)
Reply to
"Key
How did you know that the guys in my Rotary club call me "the Troll?"
And I am in the business FYI. I was voted "Tempe Locksmith Of The Year" in 1999. What awards have you earned?
Reply to
Blake Norton
There is a lot of turnover at my place but I demand quality work and respect. If you won't give me that then I won't pay you. Employee's rights my ass.
Reply to
Blake Norton
quality work and
Employee's
now you admit to breaking labor laws. like I said, "a real thrill"
Reply to
"Key
"the Troll?"
Of The
well troll, the one I am most proud of is the "respect" (earned) from my customers and employees.
Reply to
"Key
As many friends as I have all over the state I can honestly say I don't know anyone well enough in DM to ask about it.
Leon
Blake Nort> That is something to think about. Like I said, I fly off the handle
Reply to
Leon Rowell
A friend of mine (who fortunately stands about 6 foot four, and about 275#) was asked to make keys to a car. Behind a certain restaurant, out back of the parking lot. He went and started to take the column apart. The owners came out and asked what was he doing. Wrong restaurant, wrong car. He apolgized very sincerely and put it all back together.
I can see how going ballistic on the wrong car could be a concern.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Boy you got a point there.... (Chuckle) Let them chase the flying toilets.
Storm> Hey, Leon, anyone in that city owe you money? Here's your chance to settle
Reply to
Leon Rowell

Site Timeline