I`m looking for articles about ecomaterials

Hi,
I`m looking for articles about ecomaterials usefull in engineering, technology or architecture. On web pages I`ve found in google there is
nothing interesting. I must find it quickly, so I would be thankful for any help.
Paul
pamo wrote:

What do you classify as an 'ecomaterial?' When I looked it up all I found was a mission statement which proposes using environmentally safe and natural materials. Are you looking for cleaner production methods of steel, or things made from recycled cardboard?
Seth
Interesting? . . . you may have to define interesting!
Go to -
http://www.alltheweb.com
and do a FAST search for "ecomaterials"
You'll find a bunch!
Carl Sachs
PS - AllTheWeb is my search engine of first choice. It seems to provide more relevant results.