I`m looking for articles about ecomaterials

Hi,

I`m looking for articles about ecomaterials usefull in engineering, technology or architecture. On web pages I`ve found in google there is nothing interesting. I must find it quickly, so I would be thankful for any help.

Paul

Reply to
pamo

What do you classify as an 'ecomaterial?' When I looked it up all I found was a mission statement which proposes using environmentally safe and natural materials. Are you looking for cleaner production methods of steel, or things made from recycled cardboard?

Seth

Reply to
Seth Imhoff

Interesting? . . . you may have to define interesting!

Go to -

and do a FAST search for "ecomaterials"

You'll find a bunch!

Carl Sachs