Q: Military Specification MIL-I-XX219

Hello NG,
I'm looking for an electronic issue (PDF) of MIL-I-XX219 (Insulation Panel; Thermal And Acoustic Absorptive; Open-Cell Polyimide Foam).
My company's department for standardization doesn't know this specification. My search at google.com and DODSSP (http://dodssp.daps.mil ) was not succesfull. I even tried to find that specification under different names: MIL-IXX-219 or MIL-I-20219 - it was not succesful.
I'm asking myself, whether this specification is deleted or replaced by another specification (for example DOD-I-24688 ? The title of this specification is also: Insulation Panel; Thermal And Acoustic Absorptive; Open-Cell Polyimide Foam).
Does someone know something about MIL-I-XX219 ? What happened to this specification ?
Thanks in advance
Wigbert
Try:
www.portplastics.com/download/pdf/plastics/ Laminates/Laminates11.pdf
Sounds like the spec is a little mixed up??
Nema grade XX grade 219 MIL-I-24768/11-PBG?? ANTI SPAM STUFF: snipped-for-privacy@psinet.com snipped-for-privacy@ACCC.GOV.AU snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov snipped-for-privacy@willinet.net snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost $LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost snipped-for-privacy@mailloop.com

<snip>
Hello NG,
in some older files if our office I found a hint on that topic:
The specification MIL-I-XX219 was never approved. The specification DOD-I-24688 (as mentioned above) took the place of MIL-I-XX219 and is still valid.
I don't know, why they changed the name of that specification...
Wigbert