Where to find plastic like in film conversion boxes?

Where would you go to get thin, grainless semi-opaque semi-translucent
plastic like that found in film-to-video conversion units? Ideally, hoping
to find a place in the Orlando FL area that might have it. The grain of the
sheet needs to be non-apparent when light is projected through it and thin
enough that it doesn't perceptibly blur the image. Also can't be glossy or
the reflection of the capturing camera will be visible in the image.
Thanks for all input.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Autymn D. C. wrote:
That must be drafting Mylar. It's intended for light passing through in a blueprint machine.
Reply to
Paul Furman

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.