Large Scale...Where to find?

Can anyone give me any help in finding large scale (at least 1/16) hot rod plastic model kits? I've Googled it numerous times and never seem to find any hot rods.

Thanks, Steve snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
steve.scovill

Try this link

Look at the column on the left, it lets you look by scale. Also, the prices and service are very good (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Yeah, checked them out, but they didn't have much.

Reply to
sscovill

try this site/page

Craig

crw59

1/8th a large enough scale for you?

There are some 1/16th ones out there as well,

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Are you looking for a particular kit? I know someone who has the AMT '55 Nomad in 1/16. The plastic is perfect but the box is damaged, so it's a builder, not a collector kit.

-- Message posted using

information at

Disco58