Brushless DC motor - its loading & noise

Hi,
I am searching the relationship between the loading and noise for the
brushless motor.
Please instruct how to find the related information.
Thanks,
William
Reply to
Tsai, C.H.
"Brian Whatcott" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com ???...
Hi, Brian: Thank you for your instruction. I had contacted Nidec & SKC, but they refuse to provide further answer. So I'm wondering if any research resource can be found in internet?
Thanks,
William
Reply to
William
He who refuses a prospective buyer does not possess the data in question. If noise is of the essence, better find a maker who measures it.
Brian W
Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Site Timeline