Brushless DC motor - its loading & noise

Hi, I am searching the relationship between the loading and noise for the brushless motor. Please instruct how to find the related information.

Thanks,

William

Reply to
Tsai, C.H.

Ask a specific manufacturer about a specific motor.

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

"Brian Whatcott" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com ???...

Hi, Brian: Thank you for your instruction. I had contacted Nidec & SKC, but they refuse to provide further answer. So I'm wondering if any research resource can be found in internet?

Thanks,

William

Reply to
William

He who refuses a prospective buyer does not possess the data in question. If noise is of the essence, better find a maker who measures it.

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott