Import Workbench in Ansys Classic

Hello,

is there a way to inport in Ansys Classic a model MESHED in Workbench ?!

I'm only able to export in Ansys Classic a body (but just the geometry without the mesh) made in Workbench but, in simulation, the command "export" seems to be no longer available!!

Could anyone help me!???!

Thanks!

Reply to
Mario

Mario Somewhere in the "Options", there is a switch to "create Ansys DB" during a solve. Then when you solve your Workbench model, it will write out nodes, elements, and loads to a classic "db" file. I don't believe any geometry is written out, so if you have applied pressure to an area for example, it is converted to nodal forces. I have only used this once.

HTH

Reply to
David Stribling