Who Will Stand This Mighty Destroyer of Pretend Engineers?

Rod Speed wrote:

Is this some tape recording ? A bit like an answering machine.
Graham
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:00:24 +1000, "Rod Speed"

--
What, not 'puerile'?

Congratulations, you're a two trick pony, which I'm sure all your
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 23:19:39 +0100, Eeyore wrote:

If it is the roddles I met, then he was definitely a theory boy. Glorified storeman at best.

You in spades.
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:40:37 +1000, "Rod Speed"

--
Never said you did. What I said is that if you don't share the idea
then it's going to go to the grave with you and you will have cheated

We werent discussing not sharing the idea, you pathetic excuse for a bullshit artist.
What was being discussed was whether an worthwhile idea needs to be VALIDATED by producing a product that corporates choose to buy.

Nope, most obviously if someone else also comes up with that idea later.

The idea that you can con some fools into believing that that if they blow themselves to bits in the right circumstances that that will be an instant transport to nirvana is one obvious example.
Religion is repleat with examples of ideas that are bad for mankind.

Its a straw man.

Pathetic. You wouldnt know what a real straw man was if one bit you on your lard arse.

And we werent discussing not SHARING it, we were discussing whether producing a product that uses that idea and flogging it to a corporate VALIDATES the idea. Of course it doesnt.

Clearly nothing to do with SHARING.

More fool you. We were clearly discussing the Brat sharing ideas.

Pathetic.
Just did.

Wrong again. Thats not what hearsay is.

Taint hindsight either. Just history.

But that does mean that if they decide that they arent interested in your idea, that that does NOT mean that the idea is invalid, just that they are have their own agenda and that they are irrelevant as far as whether your idea is worthwhile or not.

We're discussing VALIDATION of an idea. If its ignorned, it aint been VALIDATED.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Yep.
Irrelevant to whether its a worthwhile idea or not.

Wrong again. There's been many who have come up with a good idea who arent capable of turning that into a viable product. Its still a good idea even if they cant and someone else can turn it into a viable product.

Just as true even with that.

How odd that we havent seen a shred of that from you.

We werent discussing sharing, we were discussing whether you need to turn it into a viable product that some corporate chooses to buy to VALIDATE and idea. Of course you dont.

Yep, unlike Larkin's silly claim about turning it into a viable product yourself and getting a corporate interested in that product.
And even with someone else choosing to use an idea, only the pathetically insecure need that to happen to 'validate' what is a useful idea.
Its STILL a useful idea even if you're the only one that ever gets to hear about it.

Your problem.

It aint just about the marketplace. Plenty of the most important ideas dont involve the marketplace at all.

Its got nothing to do with hearts.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Fraid so.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Unlike your juvenile shit.

Nope.
You'd be the expert on those.

Yep, and if you dont like it, do the decent thing and hang yourself or sumfin.
Rod Speed wrote:

You know you're not really very good at this. I'll have to tell Bertei I've met you.
Graham

Just another pathetic excuse for an insult any 2 year old could leave for dead.
Rod Speed wrote:

I'll be sure to let Bertei know you passed on your regards.
Graham
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:46:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"

--
What does that mean?

JF

Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
usual pathetic excuse for a troll thats all it can ever manage.
Take a gander at the title of this thread.
Bret Cahill
"You are vexed therefore I am right about you."
-- Nietzsche
Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
just the juvenile shit thats all it can ever manage.
Rod Speed wrote:

That's pathetic. I passed your regards on to Bertei btw.
Graham
John Fields wrote:

I have to say that (for example) when I see my high power audio amps sitting in an amp rack - at least 10 yrs old in my local venue and still performing flawlesslessly day in, day out - it does give me some satisfaction.
Must check those PSU electros some day. They were well specced though.
Graham

Thats not an idea, thats just routine engineering.

Rod Speed wrote:

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. The designs were totally original, although obviously drawing on some aspects of prior art.
I'd like to see YOU design one ready for production in the tens of thousands !
Graham

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face, yet again ?
No prized for the answer.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually substantiate that claim.

Funny that. So nothing like 'totally original' in fact.

Routine engineering, stupid.
Rod Speed wrote:

Until not long ago the schematics were online.

NOTHING is TOTALLY original.

Clearly you're no engineer.
Graham

And that proved that it is nothing like 'totally original'

Then why did you lie when you claimed it was, liar ?

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face, yet again ?
Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed that thats no feat, and in fact happens every single day right thruout the world, liar.
Even the chinese can do that, liar.