Who Will Stand This Mighty Destroyer of Pretend Engineers?

Eeyore wrote

Irrelevant to how pathetic you are at insults, and even very basic stuff like working out what can be done about terrorists in spades.

Reply to
Rod Speed

The UK found a settlement with the IRA that works and I fully support and you think you know better ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore wrote

think you know better ?

I know that that approach didnt work with the Irish themselves, hasnt worked with many other terrorists at all, and that it certainly wouldnt work with the terrorists who are currently a problem either.

In spades with those who are stupid enough to believe the line that blowing themselves to bits in the right circumstances is an absolutely guaranteed ticket to nirvana.

You're too stupid to be able to work out the difference.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reply to
John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

Some terminal f****it claiming to be John Fields wrote just the usual pathetic excuse for a troll thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Is this some tape recording ? A bit like an answering machine.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Some terminal f****it claiming to be John Fields wrote just the usual pathetic excuse for a troll thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reply to
John Fields

Take a gander at the title of this thread.

Bret Cahill

"You are vexed therefore I am right about you."

-- Nietzsche

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Some terminal f****it claiming to be John Fields wrote just the juvenile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I have to say that (for example) when I see my high power audio amps sitting in an amp rack - at least 10 yrs old in my local venue and still performing flawlesslessly day in, day out - it does give me some satisfaction.

Must check those PSU electros some day. They were well specced though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

That's pathetic. I passed your regards on to Bertei btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore wrote

Thats not an idea, thats just routine engineering.

Reply to
Rod Speed

an amp rack - at least 10 yrs old in my

me some satisfaction.

Reply to
John Fields

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. The designs were totally original, although obviously drawing on some aspects of prior art.

I'd like to see YOU design one ready for production in the tens of thousands !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore wrote

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face, yet again ?

No prized for the answer.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually substantiate that claim.

Funny that. So nothing like 'totally original' in fact.

Routine engineering, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

face, yet again ?

Until not long ago the schematics were online.

NOTHING is TOTALLY original.

Clearly you're no engineer.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore wrote

little face, yet again ?

And that proved that it is nothing like 'totally original'

Then why did you lie when you claimed it was, liar ?

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got egg all over its pathetic little face, yet again ?

Even someone as stupid as you should have noticed that thats no feat, and in fact happens every single day right thruout the world, liar.

Even the chinese can do that, liar.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You tell 'em Rod. You are one pistol of a debater!

Not many folk here will demand that a poster "prove" he's satisfied.

What medication do they have you on?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill