Are springs & key rings all made of mild steel ( i.e. can rust ) ?

I cannot find a key ring ( binding keys together ) which cannot rust. Can I find a spring or key ring which cannot rust ?

Try http://tinyurl.com/yo3bxy

Or
http://www.business-gifts-express.co.uk/keyrings.php?GCID=S15087x019&KEYWORD=silver%20key%20rings http://www.arthurprice.com/page/gifts_for_her http://www.jbsilverware.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductIDT6
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIMITED-EDITION-GOLD-PLATED-BENTLEY-KEY-RING_W0QQitemZ170082632912QQihZ007QQcategoryZ108791QQcmdZViewItem
It can't be that hard to type "plated keyring" or "non steel keyring" into google -
http://www.clere-identities.co.uk/consumables/key-rings.asp
| http://www.business-gifts-express.co.uk/keyrings.php?GCID=S15087x019&KEYWORD=silver%20key%20rings | http://www.arthurprice.com/page/gifts_for_her | http://www.jbsilverware.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductIDT6 | http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIMITED-EDITION-GOLD-PLATED-BENTLEY-KEY-RING_W0QQitemZ170082632912QQihZ007QQcategoryZ108791QQcmdZViewItem | http://www.clere-identities.co.uk/consumables/key-rings.asp Aren't these key rings all steel ( presumably mild ) plated with nickel etc. ? All my plated key rings ( used as a spring below my radiator cap, soaked in hot & alkaline surfactant & water ) rusted.
| It can't be that hard to type "plated keyring" or "non steel keyring" into | google - Google calls itself an engine, does not seem to have accuracy in vocabulary ; to me, an engine burns fuel to produce mechanical force.
| Try http://tinyurl.com/yo3bxy
Thanks, I thought stainless steel may be too stiff for users to pry open a key ring, to insert keys.
TE Chea wrote:

A (ferritic) mild steel has a higher stiffness than an (austenitic) stainless steel.
Michael Dahms

The modulus for most steel alloys are around 28 - 30 Mpsi. That's not enough to make much of a difference.