Are springs & key rings all made of mild steel ( i.e. can rust ) ?

I cannot find a key ring ( binding keys together ) which
cannot rust. Can I find a spring or key ring which cannot
rust ?
Reply to
TE Chea
Or
?ProductID=546

It can't be that hard to type "plated keyring" or "non steel keyring" into google -

Grimly Fiendish
| Try
Thanks, I thought stainless steel may be too stiff for users to pry open a key ring, to insert keys.
Reply to
TE Chea

't these key rings all steel ( presumably mild ) plated with nickel etc. ? All my plated key rings ( used as a spring below my radiator cap, soaked in hot & alkaline surfactant & water ) rusted.
| It can't be that hard to type "plated keyring" or "non steel keyring" into | google - Google calls itself an engine, does not seem to have accuracy in vocabulary ; to me, an engine burns fuel to produce mechanical force.
Reply to
TE Chea

Site Timeline