Secondary Refining Seminar

I'm trying to find a seminar dealing with ladle metallurgy and vacuum degassing. If anyone knows of an upcoming seminar, please let me know.
Thanks
Happy steelmaking (sometimes that's an oxymoron)
Lloyd Hanning

Lloyd:
There are a couple of sessions on Ladle and Secondary Refining listed in the preliminary program for the AISTech 2007 Iron & Steel Technology Conference in Indianapolis in May 2007. See: http://www.aist.org/convexpo/2007_technical_program.htm
One talk is even titled "Applications and Advancements for Vacuum Degassing" by J. Simmons, Core Furnace Systems Corp.
Pittsburgh Pete
&&&&&&&& DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.